Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Time for Trollbloods

It was my birthday yesterday, so I decided to get myself a present. Conveniently, a friend was looking to sell off his collection of Trollbloods, so I picked them up. I've always liked the Trollbloods, ever since I got into HORDES I've wanted an army of them (and Skorne) but when it came to collecting an army full Minion armies were available so I picked up a force of Gators. These are nearly painted now and I will be bringing them out to play at the Belfast Brawl tournament next weekend (more on this later). Anyhow, I have the Gators to play with while getting the Trollbloods painted up, and all models in my Gatorman force will work for the Trollbloods as well.

Anyhow, I got the following models :
Madrak Ironhide
Grim Angus
Dire Troll Mauler
Troll Axer
2 Troll Impalers
Troll Bouncer
6 Kriel Warriors + Caber Thrower
5 Trollkin Champions
Krielstone Bearer + 3 Stone Scribes
3 Long Riders
Fell Caller
5 Whelps
Alten Ashley

I put this into Forward Kommander (www.forwardkommander.com) and it works out at about a 55 point army. I don't have the Trollbloods book yet, but I will pick it up and decide where to go from there, although the first step will likely be to fill out the units and get their unit attachments. Really looking forward to these guys, they should be fun to paint at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List