Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Brawling in Belfast

This Saturday I'm heading up to the Belfast Brawl Steamroller tournament held at Queen's University. The format is Steamroller 2012 and I can bring two lists of 25pts each. I've decided to bring my Minions, a Blindwater Congregation Pact army. As I don't have a huge selection of figures to choose from, both lists are identical with the exception of the Warlock.

Bloody Barnabas (6 WP) / Maelok, the Dreadbound (6 WP)
Blackhide Wrastler (9)
Ironback Spitter (8)
Bull Snapper (3)
5 Gatorman Posse (9)
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew (1)
Feralgeist (1)

I'm still painting the Ironback Spitter, Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew and the Feralgeist. All have had some work done and I don't expect I will have any struggles finishing the painting by Saturday.

One thing though - I've never used these before. In fact, I've never played a HORDES Faction before.

And remember, if you like Tales from the Lennycave, we have a page on Facebook or follow on Twitter @LennyExperiment for regular Tales from the Lennycave updates.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck this Saturday and it's good that the game is building momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been doing really well recently. There are events about once a month in Dublin and more are springing up around the place all the time. 100+ members in the Facebook group "Warmachine and Hordes Ireland" so there's certainly lots of players too.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List