Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We're on the road to MooFool

So this weekend I'm making the trip to Cork to play in the MooFool tournament. This tournament is being held to celebrate the 18th birthday of David "The Child" Coleman no longer being a child. I have no doubt the WAC lads will have a new name for him soon, if not already.

Anyhow, I'm fielding the following army

Librarian (125) - Jump Pack. Unleash Rage, Shield of Sanguinius.
Sanguinary Priest (75) - Jump Pack.
10 Assault Marines (235) - 2 Meltaguns, Power Fist.
10 Assault Marines (235) - 2 Meltaguns, Power Fist.
5 Assault Marines (100) - remove Jump Packs, in Razorback (61) - Twin-Linked Lascannon, Dozer Blade, Searchlight.
5 Assault Marines (100) - remove Jump Packs, in Razorback (61) - Twin-Linked Lascannon, Dozer Blade, Searchlight.
Baal Predator (151) - Twin-Linked Assault Cannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Dozer Blade, Searchlight.
Baal Predator (151) - Twin-Linked Assault Cannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Dozer Blade, Searchlight.
Baal Predator (151) - Twin-Linked Assault Cannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Dozer Blade, Searchlight.
Predator (135) - Autocannon, Lascannon Sponsons.
Predator (135) - Autocannon, Lascannon Sponsons.
Predator (135) - Autocannon, Lascannon Sponsons.

It looks probable there will be a field of between 26 and 30 players at the event. Should be good fun, and if I manage to win a few games, all the better.

4 comments:

  1. It'll be good to see you again. Really like your list too. Should do well.

    And believe me. the name "The Child" is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt about that last bit.

    List is going well so far. I beat Alan's GK last week and gave John's Shrike+Cassius+Termis list a good run for his money tonight.

    I'm looking forward to tournament and beer time now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shrike battle was awesome and I only scraped a win cos it finished turn 5. Bad news for ye Cark folks, I found a way to fix Lenny's dice hex so ye are in for a rough ride like.
    Have great craic at Moofool Lenny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been practicing my Cark accent as well like.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List