Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gabbin' about Gatormen

I've been working slowly on my Blindwater Congregation Minion pact over the last year or so since they've become available as a faction in their own right. They're my first army for HORDES, although I've played Cygnar in Warmachine for quite some time now. I've picked up most of the available models at this stage, apart from the Boneswarm, Swamp Horror and the Gatorman Witch Doctor (I want two of these). I'm going to paint up the following as my first 35 point list

Bloody Barnabas/Calaban, the Grave Walker/Maelok the Dreadbound (all +6WP)
Blackhide Wrastler (9)
Ironback Spitter (8)
Bull Snapper (3)
Bull Snapper (3)
Wrong Eye & Snapjaw (9)
5 Gatorman Posse (9)

Of the above figures, I have painted Barnabas, the Blackhide Wrastler, a Bull Snapper and 3 of the Gatorman Posse. I also got Maelok painted for me by Ciaran Bolger, as part of last year's DGG Secret Santa. I need to finish the last 2 members of the Posse, the second Bull Snapper, Wrong Eye & Snapjaw and the Ironback Spitter, several of which are currently WIP.

I'm hoping the Congregation brings a complete change from my regular Cygnar. The limited amount of ranged fire should do that, plus I'm looking forward to playing a more aggressive, in your face style. I'll put up a few pictures soon, when I finish the painting of the first list. Then I look forward to getting them on the table and wrecking some face.


And don't forget, if you enjoy the blog, you can follow me on Twitter @LennyExperiment, and join the Tales from the Lennycave Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List