Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

No Sleep 'Til WarpCon

Well, I might get a little, you never know. Need to be ready to go on Saturday morning, but the army isn't quite done yet. I still need to paint the details on one foot based Assault Squad and on the Lascannon sponsons for the Predators. Aside from that, everything else is done.

As for the buns I promised to raise money for the ETC team, I managed to make a total of 6 blocks of Chocolate Rice Krispie squares. Unfortunately, it would seem the second option of Cheerio Fudge bites may not bind together properly, so I may need to fudge (bad pun ahoy) something tomorrow if they don't.

After that, it's simply a case of packing up my stuff, booking a taxi and trying to wake up on time to get to Mike's for my lift.

Look out Cork, here we come!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, should be a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished models Lenny. Oh and best of luck for the weekend. Once you get down we'll get the trash talk going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll see you in the morning. We're leaving Mike's at 7.15, have to pick up Colin in Kildare at 7.45 so we'll hopefully be there with a bit of time to spare.

    Can't wait now, off to finish the army then cut and pack the buns.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List