Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

And so this is 2012....

....a lot like 2011. Now I don't bother with new year's resolutions, but here's what I'd like to do with Tales from the Lennycave this year.

Get tournament reports done a lot sooner. I played several in a small space of time a while back and having to write up several reports meant I wasn't bothered to write them, or anything else. If I can write them sooner, the quality will be better and my memory more accurate.

More opinion articles on new releases. I'm not a great 40K player by any means, but I'd be far more confident in venturing opinions than I was six months ago.

More pictures from events. Should really get off my ass and remember to take some.

Monthly 2012 Pledge updates. No guaranteed schedule other than "as close to the end of each month as is reasonably doable".

Get some non-Lenny written content. Such as when a new Codex is released, get thoughts from some of my gaming friends who play the army in question. Also maybe feedback on tournaments from the organisers point of view, or that of those who have done well.

No promises though, but I'd like to include as much of that as I can.

Oh, and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I stole your idea on the pledge!

    Plagiarism is the best form of flattery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing is bad Gerry, didn't you learn that when you were younger?

    TBH, there's not a lot of original ideas left, so I can hardly blame you for that, can I?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List