Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2012 - The Pledge

Now that we're into the last two weeks of December it's one of my favourite times of the year. No, not Christmas, it's time to decide on a painting pledge for next year. So here's what I've come up with this year.

Pledge the First

For every figure I buy (gifts are excluded) in 2012, I will paint a minimum of three figures in 2012.

Pledge the Second
All figures acquired from 1st December 2011 to 30th November 2012 will be painted by the end of 2012.

Pledge the Third
I will post photographs of all painted figures in a dedicated thread on the w-ired.org forum. This thread will be constantly updated, with the initial post containing a list of figures completed as well as acquired figures. In addition, I will post an update along with those photographs on the Tales From The Lennycave blog on a monthly basis.

Suggestions for a title for the forum thread would be appreciated. Some sort of pun on a popular culture reference preferably.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and best of luck with the resolutions Lenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, good to hear from you. Hope all is well across the ocean.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List