Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Black Templars Tournament List

Been thinking about tournament lists recently. I'm playing most of my games with my Flesh Tearers right now, but I'm more motivated to paint the Black Templars right now. I'm aiming to have a painted tournament army for the North Wexford Gamers tournament in September, which gives me more than 3 months to finish it. Here's the first draft of the list.

Emperor's Champion (140) - Accept any Challenge, no matter the odds.
5 Sword Brethren Terminators (265) - Tank Hunters, 2 Cyclone Missile Launchers.
5 Sword Brethren Terminators (255) - Tank Hunters, 2 Assault Cannons.
6 Initiates (117) - Plasma Gun, Lascannon.
Razorback (90) - Twin Linked Lascannon.
5 Initiates (101) - Plasma Gun, Lascannon.
Razorback (90) - Twin Linked Lascannon.
5 Initiates (101) - Plasma Gun, Lascannon.
Razorback (90) - Twin Linked Lascannon.
3 Land Speeders (210) - Heavy Bolter, Typhoon Missile Launcher.
2 Land Speeders (140) - Heavy Bolter, Typhoon Missile Launcher.
2 Land Speeders (150) - Multi-Melta, Heavy Flamer.

No doubt it's got some major flaws in it somewhere, but it should be OK to get painted (27 infantry and 10 vehicles).

On another note, I'm off out this evening for the recording of NWG Podcast 12 with Nigel, Jarvis and John. Please check us out on iTunes (search North Wexford Gamers).

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting list mate, a lot of folks won't like it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List