Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tales from the Painting Table - May 2011

One thing I really can't seem to do is to paint just one army at a time. It seems I get bored easily painting the same things over and over, so it usually seems I have all sorts of things on the go at any one time. Often this means I have lots of half painted and work in progress figures on the table at any one time. Some of these sit there for long periods of time before I go back to finish them off.

So I will now be posting a "Tales from the Painting Table" article once a month here. I intend to do so in the first week of every month (apart from this one, obviously). This will allow me to focus my attentions better and hopefully remind me to finish off those figures that have been sitting occupying space for too long.

The current WIP list looks something like this.

Warhammer : High Elves - 3 Lothern Sea Guard (Champion, Standard Bearer, Musician)
Warhammer 40,000 : Flesh Tearers - 8 Assault Marines (Sergeant w/Bolt Pistol & Power Fist, 2 w/Meltaguns, 5 w/Bolt Pistol & CCW)
Warhammer 40,000 : Black Templars - 5 Initiates (4 w/Bolt Pistol & CCW, 1 w/Boltgun), Rhino
Warmachine : Cygnar - Journeyman Warcaster, Charger Light Warjack
Warmachine : Protectorate of Menoth - Repenter Light Warjack
HORDES : Blindwater Congregation - Bloody Barnabus
Blood Bowl : Orcs - 2 Blitzers, 2 Black Orcs
Gorkamorka - Yoof w/Six-Shoota & Choppa, Grot w/Shoota, Grot w/Kannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List