Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A bit of a farce....

The Irresistable Farce team tournament returns on Sunday June 12th in the Maldron Hotel in Tallaght. Ken Chambers and Dave Leahy are running the event again. With 4 players per team, armies are to be chosen to 2000 points with restrictions the same as the ETC.

For a long time I was not sure if I could go, but I did tell Ken I'd submit him an army list. It turns out I can, so I'll show up on the day and if one of the teams are short a player I can step in. The only army I'll have ready is my Dark Elves. I'm bringing something less hardcore than usual and just having a bit of a laugh, if I end up on a team who want to win well tough on them.

I sent in the following list (don't care if anyone sees it beforehand) -

Supreme Sorceress (330) - Level 4 (Shadow), Talisman of Preservation, Earthing Rod.
Sorceress (160) - Level 2 (Death), Dispel Scroll.
Master (159) - Army Battle Standard Bearer. Great Weapon, Armour of Darkness, Dawnstone.
30 Warriors (225) - Shields, Full Command.
Assassin (146) - 2 Hand Weapons, Manbane, Rune of Khaine.
24 Warriors (183) - Shields, Full Command.
16 Crossbowmen (191) - Shields, Standard Bearer, Musician.
16 Crossbowmen (191) - Shields, Standard Bearer, Musician.
5 Harpies (55)
5 Harpies (55)
20 Black Guard (305) - Full Command, Banner of Eternal Flame.

Yep, no Cauldron, Pegasus character, Hydra or Shades. Might not even get to use it, but should be interesting. I'll post up a tournament report after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List